* The man who gave us our first Cricket World Cup was a Pathan.
* The Prime Minister who started Pakistan’s Nuclear Program was a Sindhi.
* The singer who single handedly made Pakistan’s music admired globally was a Punjabi.
* The Pilot who shot down 5 Indian fighter Jets within a minute was a Bengali.
* The person who serves humanity without any discrimination is a Memon.
* The Army General who defended Pakistan after an Indian attack in the Battle of Chawinda in 1965 was a Hazara.
* The only Nobel Prize winner of Pakistan was an Ahmedi.
* The cricketer who took you to victory against India at the 2005 test in India was a Hindu.
* The fighter pilot who not only gave his life for Pakistan, but also went on to fight for in the 1967 War against Israel was a Christian.
Even today…your kebab is Behari, your biryani is Sindhi, your tea is Kashmiri, your naan is Afghani, your guard is Baloch, your transporter is Pashtun, your port is in Karachi, your industry is Punjabi, your music is Multani Sufi and the beauty of our country lies in Gilgit-Baltistan…yet you have the nerve to say that only your religion, your sect, your province, your ethnic group is the best while the rest should be thrown out of Pakistan?